Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright or similar rights in all material presented on this website, including graphical images, is owned by Employment Services Partnership.
You have limited permission to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialise any such material in any way.
Any copies of the pages of the website which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
You may not (whether directly or indirectly including through the use of any program) create a database in an electronic or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this website without our prior written consent.
Unless with our prior permission no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark displayed on the website without our written permission or that of a third party (as the case may be). Misuse of any trademark or copyright is strictly prohibited.
The contents of this web site are subject to the matters set out below All users acknowledge and accept the disclaimer set out below in order to obtain access to this web site.
- Contents are only for general information or use by our clients (as indicated).
- We hereby exclude any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficiency, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the web site or any of its contents, including (but not limited to) any curriculum vitae contained within the web site.
- We will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the web site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the web site or any such contents.
- This web site may contain material in the form of curriculum vitae submitted by candidates and in the form of vacancy details submitted by clients and we accept no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such curriculum vitae or of such vacancy details nor do we make any representations by virtue of the contents of this web site in respect of the existence or availability of any jobs advertised.
- We make no warranty that the contents of the web site are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- You should note that certain links on the web site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control and accordingly we accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
- Where part of the web site contains advertising and other material submitted to us by third parties please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the web site complies with all legal requirements. Although acceptance of advertisements on the web site is subject to our terms and conditions that are available on request, we do not accept liability in respect of any advertisements.
- All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
- English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this web site.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.